Child care centers, like any business, face unique risks and challenges specific to the industry. Your child care center insurance should be tailored to protect both the children you care for and the business you run.
Depending on your child care business, and where you live, state requirements for coverage and licenses can vary. Whether you run a dedicated center for child care, or operate a daycare business from your home, child care insurance is something you should consider.
Child care insurance provides business owners with liability and property insurance, to give them peace of mind that their business is protected, as well as coverage to protect the children in your care.
Child Care program is available for:
- Profit and not-for-profit chartered centers
- Independently operated centers
- Montessori child care
Specialty Coverage Highlights:
- Abuse and molestation coverage
- Errors and omissions protection for decision makers
- Coverage for playground equipment and fences
- Resources needed in case of a crisis including counseling, security and first aid
- Coverage in case of a breach of children’s private information
To make sure your child care center particular needs are adequately covered, contact us today.