When running an upholstery shop or carpet cleaning, like any business, you face unique risks and challenges specific to the industry.
By the nature of your business, your team is working with solvents, compounds and chemicals everyday. In addition to the risks associated with these, your business often requires frequent driving and visits in clients’ homes, which pose their own risks. Any unforeseen events, can cause damage to your equipment, vehicles or your client’s possessions.
When reviewing your business insurance options, consider the following coverages:
- General Liability Insurance
- Business Owners Policy
- Commercial Property Insurance
- Commercial Auto Insurance
- Cyber Liability Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- Commercial Umbrella Insurance
- Commercial umbrella insurance
Protect your hard work and business and learn more about Carpet Cleaning and Upholstery Shop Insurance by contacting our team today.