It’s hard to believe that summer is winding down already. Children are already back in school in most southern states.
For those who have not yet gone back, here are some back-to-school shopping tips from the FTC to help ease the stress.
- Get the teacher-approved list.
- Take an inventory of clothing and supplies you already have.
- Involve your kids.
- Use price comparison apps.
- Consider buying used or refurbished.
- Take advantage of tax-free shopping.
- Ask about the refund or return policies, including sale items.
- Save those receipts.
To get the full article, click here.